Unavailable ₹ 69,125.00
Woven by the bunkar community artisans of Varanasi in a traditional labour-intensive pawdi loom using time-tested craft techniques, the bridal sari is a modern interpretation of a revived antique textile. It is diagonally patterned with custard apple and leaf motifs and, enhanced with a simple hand-embroidered dotted border.
- Traditional techniques were used to achieve the artfully embossed texture of the motifs.
- Hand-weaving on pawdi loom creates extra softness and tactility.
- It comes with a tonal blouse piece.
- Components: 2 pieces
- 432 person-hours spent to handcraft a single piece.
- The blouse shown in the image is not included.
- Handcrafted in India
Composition: 100% Silk
Measurements: The sari measures 5.5 Mts in length and 47 inches in width.
Weight: 867 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 10-15 business days. International delivery takes approximately 15-21 business days.
You can find more details about Shipping and Return Policies here
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the unique charm of this exquisite textile.
For help with delivery time, gift wrapping services, or anything else, reach us at +91 73387 94900