We have always believed in giving a great deal of attention to detail to create each piece.
Hand embroidered with light-catching sequins, mirrors and zardozi, the cropped top is made from raw silk and ensures a flattering fit. Switch up the styling by wearing yours with our 'Jaisalmer' sari, or layer it under a tonal jacket and pants.
- Raw silk
- Fully lined in cotton to ensure comfort and coverage
- Light gold zardozi and mirror embroidery
- Embroidery inspired by the mirror worked walls of Sheesh Mahal - " glittering jewel box in the flickering candlelight."
- Closed round neck
- Side open with concealed zip closure
- This piece fits true to size. We recommend you get your regular size
Composition: 100% Silk
Weight: 346 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds the unique charm of this exquisite textile.
This piece is entirely handcrafted. We do not accept returns or exchanges on made-to-order pieces.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 4 business weeks. International delivery takes approximately 5 business weeks.
You can find more details about Shipping, Cash on Delivery option, and Return Policies here
Contact us here for customising the neckline.