Lehenga, Blouse and Dupatta
The Indian Gown or the golden bridal lehenga set in silk tissue, hand-woven by the artisans of Varanasi using traditional craft techniques, is underpinned by sharp tailoring. Characterized by its hand-embroidered detailing incorporating zardozi, bugle beads and delicate pearls, it beautifully catches the light as it moves.
- 2962 person-hours spent handcrafting this ensemble
- Banarasi silk tissue
- All-over floral pattern
- Hand embroidered using zardozi in three shades of gold, beads and natural pearls
- Fully lined with soft cotton
- Drawstring waist with side zipper closure
- It comes with a tissue hand-embroidered dupatta
- This product is sold together as a set of 3
- Handcrafted in India
Composition: 100% Silk
Weight: Lehenga: 2084 gms / Blouse: 234 gms / Dupatta: 312 gms
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on made-to-order pieces.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 6 business weeks. International delivery takes approximately 7 business weeks.
You can find more details about Shipping and Return Policies here
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the unique charm of this exquisite textile.
For customisation, help with delivery time, gift wrapping services, or anything else, reach us at +91 73387 94900