The purple blouse in silk is hand-embroidered in an intricate pattern, incorporating crescent moon, sunflowers, stars, and leaves. Switch up the styling by wearing yours with our Ombre Sky sari or a plain handloom sari.
- Silver aari embroidery highlighted with green silk thread.
- Closed round neckline.
- Elbow-length sleeves
- Back open with hook and eye closure
- Fully lined in cotton to ensure comfort and coverage.
- The pattern is a reimagined work inspired by an antique textile.
- This piece fits true to size. We recommend you get your regular size.
- Handcrafted in India
Composition: 100% Silk
Weight: 110 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its unique handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the charm of the exquisite textile.
This piece is made to order and is entirely handcrafted. We do not accept returns or exchanges on made-to-order pieces.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 3 business weeks. International delivery takes approximately 4 business weeks.
You can find more details about Shipping, Cash on Delivery option, and Return Policies here
Contact us here for customising neckline and sleeve length.