Woven by the bunkar community artisans of Varanasi in a traditional labour-intensive pawdi loom using time-tested craft techniques, the sari is a modern interpretation of a revived antique textile. It is diagonally patterned with custard apple and leaf motifs and, enhanced with a simple hand-embroidered dotted border.
- Traditional techniques were used to achieve the artfully embossed texture of the motifs.
- Hand-weaving on pawdi loom creates extra softness and tactility.
- It comes with a tonal blouse piece.
- This sari is a reimagined work inspired by an antique textile.
- 432 person-hours spent to handcraft a single piece.
This exquisite sari is also available in real gold zari. Kindly contact us here for more details.
The blouse shown in the image is not included.
Composition: 100% Silk
Measurements: The sari measures 5.5 Mts in length and 47 inches in width.
Weight: 867 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds the unique charm of this exquisite textile.
Estimated Dispatch Time: This piece is Ready to Ship. Domestic Delivery in 7 business days. International delivery takes approximately 2 business weeks.
You can find more details about Shipping, Cash on Delivery options, and Return Policies here