Meticulously handwoven by the artisans of Varanasi, the soft and as-light-as-air sari is patterned with iris floral motifs inspired by Mughal art. The end panel is subtly flecked with metallic yarns.
- Banarasi Silk organza
- Traditional techniques were used to achieve the artfully embossed texture of the motifs
- Hand-weaving on the pit loom creates extra softness and tactility
- It comes with a tonal blouse piece with a border, as an extension of the sari
- This sari is a reimagined work inspired by an old textile fragment
- The blouse shown in the image is only for styling purposes.
This product was Locally Handcrafted and supported Indian Artisan Communities.
Composition: 100% Silk
Measurements: The sari measures 5.5 Mts in length and 47 inches in width.
Weight: 389 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Availability: Ready to Ship.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 5-10 business days. International delivery takes approximately 10-14 business days.
You can find more details about Shipping and Return Policies here
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the unique charm of this exquisite textile.
For help with delivery time, gift wrapping services, or anything else, reach us at +91 73387 94900