Meticulously handcrafted with a traditional border, the Katan silk sari in red is made interesting by highlighting the diagonal base floral pattern with emerald green silk thread aari embroidery. A stunning choice for weddings.
- Hand embroidered
- The borders feature a scrolling vine with flowers and leaves.
- A row of hand-embroidered paisley adorns the end-panel
- Emerald green and lime green silk trim
- Traditional techniques were used to achieve the artfully embossed texture of the motifs
- It comes with a tonal blouse piece in silk
- Handcrafted in India
This product was Locally Handcrafted and supports Indian Artisan Communities.
Composition: 100% Silk
Measurements: The sari measures 5.5 Mts length and 47 inches width.
Blouse fabric measures 1 mt in length.
Weight: 980 grams
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its unique handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the charm of the exquisite textile.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Ready to Ship. Domestic Delivery in 3-9 business days. International delivery takes approximately 14-17 business days.
You can find more details about Shipping, Cash on Delivery option, and Return Policies here