The exquisite Banarasi sari in an unusually beautiful dusky hue is handwoven from pure silk yarns in an intricate floral jacquard pattern, incorporating creepers and flowers and highlighted with our signature minakari embroidery.
- Light gold floral all-over pattern highlighted with green, and lime yellow silk thread embroidery
- Green raw silk hand embroidered border
- Traditional techniques were used to achieve the artfully embossed texture of the motifs
- This sari is a reimagined work inspired by an antique textile
- It comes with a tonal unstitched blouse piece
- Handcrafted in India
Composition: 100% Silk
Measurements: The sari measures 5.5 Mts length and 47 inches width.
Care Instructions: Dry clean only.
Weight: 740 grams
Disclaimer: The slight irregularities that you may find in this product are part of its unique handcrafted character by our artisans, which adds to the charm of this exquisite textile.
Estimated Dispatch Time: Domestic Delivery in 3-9 business days. International delivery takes approximately 10-15 business days.
You can find more details about Shipping, Cash on Delivery option, and Return Policies here